Thursday, 11 April 2013

News letters!

hi to all out there in blogger land! 
today is just beautiful here in Tasmania! sunny and cool... loving the longer than normal warm period!!!!

I m about to send out this months news letter, but id like to gather some new email addresses- so I am posting my first competition!! the prize is - 
this card making kit! it has enough gear to make at least 4 cards- and it has samples from the subtles stampin up color collection. (both plain and patterned card/papers) in addition to the card and paper stock it has 2 mtrs of ribbon, card cut ribbon borders,6 glitter paper snowflakes, 2 little buckles, and 2 heart shaped brads, and a pack of diamonte's. 
to be eligble to enter all you have to do is sign up for my newsletter (top right hand corner of the blog) if you send this on to someone who might be interested, and they sign up too, you get 2 entrys (just let me know in the comment box below who you posted this to, and if they signed up.... another entry!! more recomentations= more entries!!)

I hope you are all having a great day- newsletter with stampin up news to come!!
Petx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!