Thursday, 11 April 2013

Just a note!

Hello everyone!
I'm just posting a little note on my blog- it seems that a lovely lady has bought through my blog- but the sale hasn't gone through to my stampin up web site.
If you would like to browse the catolog- feel free- write down any items ( and their number ) on a slip of paper, But if whilst browsing you would like to buy- either return to the blog and click on the "order stampin up" button -you will be directly taken to the shop site of the web site, and it will say at the top line you are shopping with Petra Tailor.

Alternatively- you can google "tailoredcraftiness" ( one word, and it doesn't seem to be found by safari/yahoo?!?) and you will be taken to my web site- at the top it will say that it is my site, and then just click "shop now"

If you buy directly through the catolog, you won't get discounts available to those that buy through demonstrators- which, means of course you can't get all on your wish lists- And we all love to save a little for that!

I hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!