Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Do YOU want to win?





The subject line may be a little intriguing- ill explain in a moment!!

Well Good morning guys- busy busy busy today!! I hope you are well and are getting the opportunity to create this week!!
I've got a few pics to to show you today-
We had our workshop last week- (sorry about the delay in posting these guys!!) it was SO much fun, embossing was the topic and everyone did a magic job!

We did a combination of dry embossing (using the big shot, and embossing folders) and wet embossing- using embossing powders and a heat gun.
Here are some pics!
Jo Bradys card- such a great use of colour! 

lucy hard at work!

Naomi is focused! 

Naomis card- lovely! The embossing looked fantastic!!

Lyn Chapmans card- wouldnt you love to get this if you were feeling unwell??? fantastic job!

Lucys card- awesome isnt it?

Awesome huh? Didnt the girls do a brilliant job!!- and some of them are very new to papercrafting- but you wouldnt know it to look at their creations!

 If you would like to join in the fun our next workshop is-
Topic- punch art
Date- monday the 6th of may
Time- 6.30 pm
Cost- 10$
RSVP- 3rd of may please! (I've got to cut and prepare the card stock and I need to know how much to prepare....Of course last min newcomers are always welcome- just please text or ring me, so I can grab a bit extra gear!)





I've done a few extra projects that I'd like to share- what do you think of these? The orange one is my favourite- and so so easy!!-








Recipe-
They all use stampin up card stock- (of course)
The up in the air card uses stamps from the up up and away set ( beautiful, although I don't think I've hit my peak with this stamp set- I have so many ideas!!!) su designer series paper, and su buttons

The orange embossed card uses a stamp from the elements if style stamp set, the petite sentiment stamp (? Might have got the name wrong!) and punch set (some of you got these free at my last workshop- aren't they great? AND so easy to use!!) the little hearts are from the owl builder punch set. I love the shape of this heart, I use it a lot! Also it has the colour coordinated SU ribbon

Probebly the easiest card is my thanks a million card, it uses a big shot sizzix embossing folder for the embossed card stock at the back. Then, a few circles cut out of some patterned paper, with the sizzix circles2# die ( and a su punch) . Thanks a million was stamped and embossed with gold embossing powder. Backed on to silver card stock, and mounted with dimensionals  Easy! Great masculine card, and EASY!! Hope they inspire you too!!




Ok, the last little reminder, because I have lots of stampin up news and specials to pass on, I'd love a few more emails to send out my newsletter to... And my competition is nearing to a close..... So please, sign up to my mailing list (top right hand corner of the blog page) and be in the draw to win my stampin up card making kit!!
GET THIS FREE!!
just sign up to be on Tailored to you crafts mailing list!!  (the link isnt active in the bottom picture- go to the top right of my blog and click on the "Join our mailing list" button)
 thats it!!





Anyway, have a great week and weave some creativity in every day....... :-)
Petx


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!