Friday, 8 March 2013

Preparing for my first workshop!

 I got my stampin up package yesterday morning- JOY!!! It's so weird- I'm excited! I almost feel a little guilty....
I mean I love papercraft, especially cardmaking- it's not like I haven't felt excited by my craft before- but, let me explain-
For the past year our family has been going through a traumatic set of circumstances, sickness of a loved one ....
Meanwhile my wonderful husbands tiling business, gecko tiling has s-l-o-w-e-d. Distressing times.

-but Ive always believed strongly if you look after yourself- physically, spiritually and mentally,  then you become the optimal version of yourself, so that you can look after others- that's where happiness lies!! The adage :  "There is more happiness in giving than in receiving"   is so true.
Papercraft during this hard time has been like therapy to me, and I thank all those that have helped me along the way to enjoy it so much- and I hope to do the same for others........


So please, come on my journey with me.... Let us see where it takes us....:-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!