Tuesday, 26 March 2013

My first demo! (Post demo)

Well, the day did not start well. We had torrential rains for pretty much the whole day- I was SURE no one would come. I sent out a few texts confirming numbers, and mostly everyone was still happy to come despite the weather..... It's nice to be holed up inside creating things for those you love, on a rainy day though isn't it?........ So that was a relief.
At 6 sharp, people started arriving, there was coffee, cupcakes, and a platter of cheeses to be had, but much to my surprise but everyone just wanted to get started!! That's a good lesson to hostesses- keep it as simple as possible!! So- we started. I've done this so many times before, (for friends, my nieces and nephews) but I was so nervous! It was silly!! The ladies were lovely, and we had so much fun.
It was such a pleasure to help everyone, and get the, creating something beautiful. They all did too.... I look forward to doing it again, on the 8 th of April. Please feel free to email or text me if you re in the Evandale area in Tasmania and wish to come!




card by Lucy Buchanan




3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I wish I was there. The card looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Such a load of fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!