Thursday, 28 March 2013

All things that glitter.........

hello- i hope you are all having a great day!!its a bit colder today....... its overcast here in Tassie  and it wont be long and the winter will definitely be here.... *sigh*

Yesterday when Carl saw my cards (his favorite was the hot air balloon one...;-))he challenged me to doing 5 cards a week for a month (seeing as we are just starting April)
SO.......I thought this was a very reasonable goal, a card doesn't take too long to make, (as I  have another job, i work from home as a massage therapist, and I do volunteer work regularly as well.... we all lead such busy lives!!!  )and i can sell the multitude of cards from the clinic..... so.... here I go!!!


Oooooooooooo every girl loves a bit of bling doesn't she???? well in card making that rule definitely apply's, there is so much type of bling to choose from (and it is sooooooooooooo much cheaper than other options if a girl is looking for a little pick-me-up!!) glitter card stock glitter pens, actual glitter, rhinestones, diamond cut buttons, glittery embossing powder.............. and the list goes on!!
well, in response to a less than sparkling day- I've chosen the bling theme to brighten our day!

so here is my blinggy card for today.
I used:
 Stampin up glitter paper for the bottom section- you cant see it very well in the pic-
 lilac ribbon over some concertinaed paper.
 the stamp set is from the Stampin up mixed bunch set
ink: rich razzelberry
and cut outs are from a stampin up punch that coordinates with the mixed bunch set
some pink rhinestones for the center of the flowers.........


I hope you like!!

1 comment:

  1. wow someone has been a very busy person!!! This looks great. Nice use of the glitter paper. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!